Guest Room Policies
Policy of Guest Courtesy
The 1886 Crescent Hotel & Spa has a limit of Two to Three occupants in any Premium guest room at any point and FOUR occupants in Parlor Suites and Penthouses.
The policy further states that accepted guest courtesy provides that no guests will be allowed to loiter in the hallways and that guest room doors will remain closed. Noise deemed excessive by the hotel after 10:00 PM will provide reason enough for a request to tone volume to a lower point.
Two such requests may result in eviction from the premises with no refund of charges.
Reservation Policy, Terms and More Information
- Rates do not include 14.375% & 3% (service charge, bedding, city & state taxes)
- Rates are based double occupancy. Extra person charges may apply
- A daily resort pass fee of $9.00 (plus applicable taxes) will be added to your room account and includes the following services: Daily activity/program or cultural activity, Free parking downtown, high speed wireless internet, free local and credit card calls, Kids Break - Under 12 programming, Afternoon Social, Downtown Shuttle and Daily Newspaper (Sunday upon request)."
- Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m and check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation policy is 24 hours prior to arrival without any cost
- Should one cancel within 24 hours they may be subject to one nights room and tax
- Pets allowed at a fee of $25 per night/per pet
- The Crescent Hotel is Non-Smoking
- The Cottages at Crescent Park are Smoke and Pet Free
- Guest room sales include breakfast for up to two guests
(European plan with Breakfast)
New Moon Spa & 1886 Steakhouse
We STRONGLY encourage you to make reservations in advance for Spa appointments and evening dinner.
New Moon Spa & Salon: 479-253-2879
Crescent Hotel Ghost Tours
Ghost Tours have a limited occupancy per tour and regularly sell out. We strongly recommend advance purchase on www.reserveeureka.com