Mountain Bike Trails
Start at the front door of the Crescent Hotel for an adventure of your choice! Mountain Bike Trails can take you as far as the Passion Play grounds for the Beginner or Intermediate riders, to Lake Leatherwood for the New Downhill trails as well as plenty other trails for the intermediate or advanced riders.
For helpful navigation download the Trail Forks App
Crescent Downhill Trail -
For the experienced rider
- Start out the front doors of the Crescent and head past the parking lot to your right.
- After you pass the Crescent Cottages you will see the Downhill trail on the left.
- This short rugged hand built trail connects you to Spring St. where you can continue on the Harmon Park Loop Trail and catch the Spring Garden Single Track. You can follow this to downtown or loop back up to the Crescent.
- Take the gravel road that passes in front of the Crescent Cottages and connects to Spring St. and continue on the Harmon Park Loop.
Crescent Hotel to Lake Leatherwood Park
From the Crescent Trailhead
- Hit the Harmon Park Loop and Run through Harmon Park
- Ride towards Clear Springs School and catch the Riley Trail
- Hit Roark Road for 1 Mile and ride the Utility Easement
- Enter Lake Leatherwood Park and 21 Miles of Top-notch trails
Passion Play Trails - Experience the beauty of the Ozark Mountains while exploring the grounds of The Great Passion Play. Over 15 miles of trails are built specifically with mountain biking in mind.
Eureka Springs Downhill at Lake Leatherwood City Park
7 Downhill Trails at Lake Leatherwood City Park: All Downhill trails are about a mile in length. To access the Downhill trails, parking available at Leatherwood Sports Field or at Miner’s Rock Parking Lot and coordinate a shuttle ride up to the entrance of the Downhill trails off of Hwy 62W. Shuttle Service available.
Map and Description - Click Here
TWO WHEELS FOR GREAT DEALS
The Crescent Hotel is BIKE FRIENDLY.
A Signature Destination of the OzTrails System, Mountain Bikers find Eureka Springs and the Crescent Hotel as a top biking destination and comfortable Base Camp. At Base Camp Crescent, bikers enjoy a discounted rate and can expect a welcoming staff, an array of resort activities, comfortable and diverse accomodations, spa services and the best Gourmet Pizza and View in the Ozark Mountains.
All biking info visit www.BikeEurekaSprings.com
Base Camp Eureka Springs but ride the region. Hidden in Northwest Arkansas are 300 miles (and counting) of year-round mountain bike trails, ready for riders of all skill levels to shred. Home of the 2016 IMBA World Summit, Outerbike, Oz Trails Off-Road and the Arkansas Enduro Series!